Different ways Balsamic Vinegar can be used in food dishes
Italian cuisine has been quite a blessing for us as it has provided us with many useful and beneficial products. One of these amazing products is Balsamic Vinegar. Thicker than usual vinegar and stronger taste, it has a dark colour and intense flavour. Besides, it can be used in various dishes to level up the taste game.
Let us look at what this marvel of Italian cuisine has to offer us…
Delicious Vegetables with Balsamic Vinegar
If you are a vegetarian and want to take your dishes to an entirely new level, balsamic vinegar should be your first attempt to do so.
Roasted Broccoli with Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp Olive Oil – 1 Clove of garlic (Minced) – 1 Large head of broccoli – 1/4 teaspoon of salt – 1/4 teaspoon of pepper – De Nigris Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
Combine olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
Cut broccoli into florets with 2 to 3 inches of stem and spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour garlic oil over broccoli and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the preheated oven, turning once, until broccoli is tender and charred at edges, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with vinegar.
Caprese Pasta Salad
- 2 Cups Rotini Pasta
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Pints Cherry / Grape Tomatoes
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil, sprigs and chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Boil rotini pasta in salted water until it is cooked, then drain the water and put it aside.
- Mix the tomatoes, olive oil and salt and put them in a medium heated oven in a skillet.
- Cook them for 6 – 12 minutes till the tomatoes burst out of their skin, and the olive has a light red hue.
- Add the mixture to the cooked pasta and let it cool for some time.
- Once the pasta is slightly warm, stir the cheese and basil onto it.
- Add balsamic vinegar according to flavour. You can add more olive oil or salt if you want to.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes for the best flavour, and you are ready to go!
How To Use Balsamic Vinegar For Weight Loss
If you are pursuing weight loss and following a diet plan, balsamic vinegar from the Italian Food Expo is your best way to add more flavour to your diet and make it more palatable. Besides, the health benefits that it provides are yet another story.
Here is a list of ways to incorporate balsamic vinegar into your diet.
- Mix it in salads, especially green salads.
- Replace high-calorie dressings with balsamic vinegar.
- Substitute regular vinegar with balsamic vinegar.
Where do we source our Balsamic Vinegar ?
Balsamic vinegar in your diet has many health benefits and makes the food more delicious. You can find our Balsamic Vinegar in our online shop and navigate your best way to lead a healthy yet tasty diet. So don’t waste time and get yours right away!
Our Balsamic Vinegar comes from Modena in Italy from a family firm De Nigris – Master Vinegar since 1889. De Nigris produces high quality vinegars and try to cater for all palettes !